College Honors

Students with an overall GPA of 3.25 and a major GPA of 3.50 may submit an honors research proposal at the end of the fall semester of the senior year. If the proposal is supported by two faculty advisers, the student will enroll in a 2-unit Independent Study in the spring to expand the fall semester senior comprehensive paper into a distinguished 40-page paper.